Comment on page
Short summary of architectural benefits, for users and for liquidity providers.
cBridge (Celer Bridge) introduces the best-in-class cross-chain token bridging experience with deep liquidity for users, highly efficient and easy-to-use liquidity management for both cBridge node operators and Liquidity Providers who do not want to operate cBridge nodes and new exciting developer-oriented features such as general message bridging for cases like cross-chain DEX and NFTs. All of the above is made possible by extending the existing functionality and services provided by the Celer State Guardian Network (SGN) powered by validators and stakers in the system with value capture.
- Deep liquidity: supports much larger transfer sizes.
- Simpler to use: offer an option to reduce two-step operations to a single click.
- Native gas token unwrapping: e.g. transfer WETH from BSC to unwrapped ETH on Arbitrum.
- Extend to even more tokens and chains
- Insured bridge node Service Level: did you initiate a transfer but the bridge node was not available? Slash cBridge node’s bond to cover your opportunity cost!
- White-label frontend SDK: Allows multi-chain dApp to have a built-in cross-chain experience.
- Cross-chain messaging for NFT and more: Allows developers to build applications beyond simple cross-chain asset transfers, including cross-chain DEX and NFT cross-chain minting.